2021 Victor Harbor Art Show
We're feeling positive the 42nd Award winning Victor Harbor Art Show will be held on Warland Reserve (adjacent to the Causeway) in Victor Harbor from Friday January 8th to Saturday 16th 2021.
We will be following COVID-19 Restrictions.
You can have a look at the artworks that was exhibited at this years show at Preview Gallery and see a list of the winners below.
We look forward to bringing you the 42nd Victor Harbor Art Show in January 2021.
Victor Harbor Art Prize - "Best of Show" Winner Receives $12,500
Total Prize Money $34,550
It then opens to the public from Saturday 9th January 2021 to Saturday 16th January 20210, daily from 9.30am to 8.30pm
Adults $8.00, Children under 16 years of age free
Key Dates for Artists
- Thursday 1st October 2020 - Entries open
- Monday 30th November 2020 - Entries close
- Wednesday 11th December 2020 - Artists notified of accepted entries.
- Wednesday December 30 2020 - Latest date for freighted artworks to be received to the Apollon Motor Inn, 15 Torrens St, Victor Harbor SA 5211
- Monday 4th January 2021 - Artworks are to be delivered to Art Show marquee, Warland Reserve, Victor Harbor between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm
- Sunday 17th January 2021 - Unsold artworks are to be collected from Art Show marquee, Warland Reserve, Victor Harbor between 9.00 am and 1.00 pm
- Payment to artists for sold artworks - within two weeks from the end of the Art Show
Key Dates for the Public
- Friday 4th December 2020 - Preview Event tickets go on sale
- 4.30 pm Friday 8th January 2021 - Preview Event
- Saturday 9th January 2021 to Saturday 16th January 2021 - Art Show open from 9.30 am to 8.30 pm
- Sunday 17th January 2021 - Purchased artworks are to be collected from Art Show marquee, Warland Reserve, Victor Harbor between 9.00 am and 1.00 pm
2021 Art Show Entries Open
Entries are open now and we welcome McDonalds Victor Harbor as naming rights of the Art Show. The locally owned family business has sponsored our Art Show for 20 years and we thank all our sponsors who are supporting us in these difficult times.
If you would like to look at the winners of awards from this year's Victor Harbor Art Show click on the following link Preview gallery, then view by Prize Winners. Whilst you are there you can also look at the artworks that have sold.Read more...
If you would like to register your attendance to our Special Preview Event, please use the form below. Due to COVID Restrictions we are unable to determine the details of the event at this stage.
Date From : Fri Jan 8, 2021 : 16:30
Date To : Fri Jan 8, 2021 : 20:30
Victor Harbor Art Show - Preview Gallery
You can now have a sneak peak at the artworks that will be exhibited in the "Big White Tent" this year at Preview Gallery
We were very excited when the award winning Sydney based artist Yvonne East agreed to return to Victor Harbor to Judge the 2020 Victor Harbor Art Show.Read more...
We have just been advised that Pack N Send - Hilton will NOT be able to deliver artworks to our show.
However we have made arrangements with Pack N Send - Norwood to provide this service for our Adelaide artists.
Their details are below. The cost is $15 per artworks each way.Read more...
Entries to our 2020 Victor Harbor Art Show have now closed. With close to 1,500 fantastic artworks entered I think I am as happy as this elephant “In the Pink” by Margie Humphry.Read more...
We look forward to seeing the great variety of art that will be entered competing for the coveted $12,500 Victor Harbor Art Prize or one of the other prizes from the total $32,600 prize pool.
We are excited to announce that we opening entries this year to sculptures.Read more...
Connect with Us